Refrigeration & HVAC

Vision:
Aiming to be recognized as nº 1 national player and a reference international player within the main business areas: refrigeration, HVAC and building efficiency.

Mission:

Developing value added engineering solutions for its clients, contributing to their well being, saphety and comfort, by using inovative and sustainable technologies.

 -

Sonae Capital owns a shareholding of 70% in the share capital of Sistavac, SGPS, SA, the remaining 30% being held by Johnson Controls, Inc. The activity of the Refrigeration & HVAC is divided in three business areas:

1. Refrigeration - Engineering projects and commercial and industrial refrigeration solutions;
2. HVAC - Design, coordination and installation of air conditioning, ventilation and related electrical facilities;
3. Building Efficiency - Design and implementation of Building Management incorporated in the different monitoring facilities and control systems, allowing a computer-based management of several refrigeration equipment, air conditioning, lighting, access control and video surveillance.  

 Building management systems we also operates in Brazil, mainly in the refrigeration sector, in Angola and Mozambique.

 

                                                       For more informations, go to: http://www.race.com.pt